Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment for 337 Head, Manager & Executive Posts 2017
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Group Head: 04 posts
Operations Head: 01 posts
Senior Relationship Manager: 223 posts
Total No. of Posts: 337 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Remuneration: Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts. CTC will be fixed, however, the selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, a method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Fees: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 22-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-12-2017