Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 707 Vacancy 2017-2018 Apply Online
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment announced. Delhi police invited the application for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 2017. Total number of vacancy are 707.
Delhi Police Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Class 10th or equivalent or ITI
Delhi Police MTS Application Fee:
Rs 100/- (Hundred Rupees) for male candidates who belongs to general category.
For other categories and female candidates application fee are exempted.
Delhi Police MTS 2017 Age Limit (On 16 January 2018):
Minimum Age: 18 Years
maximum Age: 27 Years
Selection Procedure for Delhi Police MTS
Step 1: Written Test
- There will be common written test (OMR based) for all applicants.
- Question Paper for written examination will be available in both Hindi and English mode.
- Date of written examination will be announced later.
- Delhi Police MTS Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of delhi police www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern
|Part||Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Part A||General Intelligenceand Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
|Part C||General Awareness /Current Affairs||50||50|
Step 2: Trade Test
- There will be a separate trade test for each trade to check the skill of applicants in particular trade.
- Trade test will be only qualifying in nature.
- Total marks of trad test will be 20 marks and applicant have to secure minimum 10 marks to qualify this test.
- Please check the official notification for details aspects of trade test.
Delhi Police Vacancy Details for MTS
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Safai Karamchari (Cleaner)||119|
Delhi Police MTS Important Dates:
Application Starting Date: 17 December 2017
Last date of Online Application: 16 January 2018
Mode of Examination: Offline (OMR Based)
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here