Dena Bank (Bhuj) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Business Correspondent Co-coordinator (BCC)
- Financial Literacy Counselor (FLC)
- Business Correspondent Co-coordinator (BCC):
- 10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ Equivalent qualification/ Graduate with working experience in computer/IT(MS Office, Email, Internet etc.)
- Age: Not Above 45 years.
- Remuneration: Rs.15000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) per month, + Conveyance Rs.2500/- per month + Mobile Re-charge Rs. 500/-
- Financial Literacy Counselor (FLC):
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized university. Should be well conversant with the local language. Should be fair for teaching and computer knowledge.
- Experience: Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any nationalized bank/RRB/Pvt. Bank OR Person having minimum 5 years of experience in banking /with related fields, NBFC/FIs. OR Ex RSETI director/faculty with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Age: Maximum Age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 65 years subject to good health.
- Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 20000 including HA/TA(conveyance expenses) will be paid for hiring services of counsellors for each month of which Rs. 5000 per month will be paid HA/TA subject to the condition that minimum 15 days have to spent in conducting financial literacy camps at villages in the district.
- General & OBC category – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved category(SC,ST,PH) -50/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Address to sent Applications: The Zonal Manager, Zonal Office – Dena Bank, Opp. G K General Hospital, Bhuj – 370001.
Last Date: 06-06-2018
More Details: Click Here