Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment for Administrative Assistant & Project Assistant Posts 2018
• Essential Criteria: (i) Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline. (ii) Excellent knowledge of computer system, (iii) Ability to innovate and to improve programmes or services and to pursue new ideas and methods; (iv) Excellent communication skills; (v) Fluency in English language
• Highly desirable: (i) Demonstrated knowledge of modern electronic student record storage and delivery systems; (ii) Demonstrated knowledge of UGC, Government of India, BCI, NAAC and Government of Gujarat regulations; (iii) Demonstrated problem solving skills; (iv) Positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change; (v) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (vi) Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments and cross-functional teams.
• Remuneration: INR 20,000 (Fixed)
• Essential Criteria: (i) Master Degree or a higher degree (M.Phil/Ph.D) in Law / Management with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area; (iii) Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology; (iv) Working knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi and English language; (v) Excellent research and writing skills.
• Highly desirable: (i) Experience in teaching/ research in universities/ colleges; (ii) Presentation/Participation in State or National Level Conference/Symposium; (iii) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (iv) Ability to conduct research work.
• Remuneration: ₹ 8,000 per month (fix) + ₹ 6000 per month (Dearness Allowance, only during field visits/survey)
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Interview Date & Time:
• Administrative Assistant: Friday, 29 June 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 9.30 am. (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 9.30 am.)
• Project Assistant: Thursday, 28 June, 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 2.00 pm. (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 2.00 pm.)