Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Recruitment for Project Officer (Policy Analyst) Post 2018
Total Posts: 01 Post
Post Name: Project Officer (Policy Analyst)
Minimum Qualification and Experience: B.E./ B.Tech in Engineering with M.E./ M.Tech. in Engineering with minimum 1 (one) year work experience in the Power Sector Energy in research/ academic/ industry
Additional Mandatory Desired Qualification:
– Should have worked on at least one project in the field of power sector research
– Should understand Tariff Regulations in the Power Sector
– An understanding of the Indian Power Sector from Genco, Transco and Discom
– Financial Modelling in Excel
– Ability of research and organize large data
– Curiosity to Learn
– Ability to voice one’s opinion freely and openly
Maximum Remuneration: Rs. 38,000/- per month
1. All above-mentioned positions are purely on project basis contractual positions for the period of one year.
2. Above-mentioned maximum consolidated salary (CTC) will be offered based on the candidate’s experience, qualification and job profile of the previous company / organization.
3. The CTC amount mentioned here is consolidated amount, wherein deductions will be there as per GERMI rules.
4. No hard copy is to be submitted. Application NOT confirming to the format given in the website will NOT be accepted.
5. Application sent by any other Job Portal will not be considered in any case.
6. Location for the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through interview mail.
7. No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. To apply click – GERMI Recruitment Form.
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Last date for application submission: 21 July 2018 before 6:00 pm IST
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here