Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) VIII Notification 2018 Out
Posts Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) VIII
Educational Qualification: (as on 04.09.2018)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: (as on 01.08.2018)
• Minimum: 20 Years
• Maximum: 30 Years
• Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
• Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018
• Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018
• Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2018
• Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 01.10.2018 to 07.10.2018
• Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2018
• Online Examination – Preliminary: 13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2018
• Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2018
• Online Examination – Main: 18.11.2018
• Declaration of Result – Main: December 2018
• Download of call letters for interview: January 2019
• Conduct of interview: January / February 2019
• Provisional Allotment: April 2019
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online & More Details: Click Here