IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Project Assistant Post 2017
IIT Gandhinagar has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
IIT Gandhinagar is looking for a highly motivated candidate(s) who would like to work on synthetic strategies to develop novel inhibitors for Hpylori infection.
Posts: Project Assistant
Principle Investigator: Prof. Sivapriya Kirubakaran
Project duration: One year
1. Candidates should have minimum Master’s degree (MSc in chemistry is preferred)
2. Experience in wet lab experiments with some hands on experience
3. Strong interest to do medicinal chemistry
4. Interest in working on biological application of the problem along with biologists in the group.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply:Candidates should apply via e-mail with the following documents
1. Current CV with the list of publications
2. A two-page summary of any research that’s been done by the candidate
3. Two letters of recommendation
Selected candidates will be called for interview/ skype for final selection. The Position will
start from December 15th 2017 or before . Last date for application is on 4th Dec, 2017. Any questions & queries can be sent to Prof. Sivapriya Kirubakaran to the below email id email@example.com
Last Date: 04-12-2017
Advertisement: Click Here