Indian Coast Guard has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Advt. No: 01/2019 BATCH
Posts: Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry
Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and
minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by
Central/State Government.(5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST
candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd
position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National
Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel
deceased while in service).
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb1997 to31
Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
Pay Scale: Rs.21,700/-
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam,
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018.
Log on to Indian Coast Guard careers page at the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Coast Guard Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 01-07-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-07-2018
Admit Card: from 21 July to 31 July2018