Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Updates on 07-09-2017
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
The Central Government has announced that they will hire as many as 2.2 Lakh people from March, 2015. Out of these a maximum of 70,000 vacancies, will be created in Income Tax, Excise and Customs Department. Approximately 14 lac candidates appear for the SSC CGL exam every year. The SSC CGL Exam 2016 had an initial count of 4500 to 5000 vacancies. However, the number of vacancies was increased to 9000 later. For 2017 CGL Exam, the number of vacancies as declared by Staff Service Commission of India is 4733, given a slew of hiring in Income Tax Department and the Excise Deparrtment of India.
- Practice Test for Computer Based Examination for Multi-Tasking Staff(NT),2016 : Click Here
- Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 – Result of Paper-I: Click Here
- Online Exam Tutorial for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination,2016 (Hindi Version): Click Here
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES OF STENOGRAPHERS GRADE ‘C’ AND ‘D’ EXAMINATION, 2017
- Corrigendum regarding recruitment of SI in DP, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination, 2017
- IMPORTANT NOTICE – Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2016 – Revised Schedule of Examination
- Compliance of Hon’ble High Court of Rajasthan Judgement Order dated 17-5-2017 in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No 2867/ 2017 of Kashi Ram Vs UoI and Anr and other linked cases relating to Constable(GD) 2011 Examination – reg
- Online Exam Tutorial for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination,2016 (English version)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE – RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE (EXECUTIVE) MALE AND FEMALE IN DELHI POLICE-2016
- COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION,2015 MARKS OF CANDIDATES
- Important Notice – Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016.
- Status Report as on 30.08.2017 of Results to be declared by the Commission.
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2015 – Declaration of Final Result for recruitment for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant and LDC.
- Notice – Schedule of Examination