Western Railway Recruitment for 1308 Apprentices Posts 2017
Western Railway has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Ahmedabad Apprentices: 388 Posts
- Vadodara Apprentices: 229 Posts
- Pratapnagar – Vadodara : 45 Posts
- Rajkot: 54 Posts
- Mumbai: 592 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1308 Posts
Educational Qualification: SSC Pass with 50% marks with ITI.
Age Limit: Between 15 to 24 years (As on 13-10-2017)
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates should pay Rs. 100/- and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below by RPAD.
Address to sent Applications:
- Ahmedabad: Assistant Personnel Officer, For Divisions Railway Manager, Ahmedabad.
- Vadodara: Divisional Railway Manager (E) -BRC, Estt. Electrical Selection, Second Floor, Personnel Department, Pratapnagar, Vadodara – 390004.
- Pratapnagar: Chief Workshop Manager Office, Opp. Madhav Rao Scindia Cricket Stadium, Pratapnagar Vadodara (WR) 39004
- Rajkot: Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Establishment Branch, Personnel Department, EM Section, Kothi Compound, Rajkot 360001
- Mumbai: Welfare Section (Ground Floor) of DRM Office, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008
- Ahmedabad: 12-11-2017
- Vadodara: 23-11-2017
- Pratapnagar – Vadodara: 29-11-2017
- Rajkot: 17-11-2017
Notifications: Click Here