ACB Gujarat Recruitment : – Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Recruitment for Legal Advisor Posts 2020, Other Detail Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Other Detail Check Below Detail.
Appointment of Legal Adviser on contract basis under the jurisdiction of Anti-Bribery Bureau, State of Gujarat, Ahmedabad For the effectiveness of Anti-Bribery Campaign, appointment of Legal Adviser at the Anti-Bribery Bureau is to be made on contract basis.
ACB Gujarat Recruitment for Legal Advisor Posts 2020
|Organization Name||Anti Corruption Bureau|
|Post Name||Legal Advisor|
|Application Last Date||31-08-2020|
Possible place of appointment: @ acb.gujarat.gov.in
(1) Assistant Director, A.C.B. Headquarters, Ahmedabad office, Ahmedabad-1 place
(2) Assistant Director, A.C.B. Ahmedabad Unit Office, Ahmedabad – 1 place
– At Ahmedabad before the committee formed for this purpose for the interview of the candidate Must be present at the date, time and place.
No rent allowance will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview.
- ECI Vacancy 2020
Minimum educational qualification :
Must have a law degree from a recognized university.
Eligibility for application:
A Retired Judge – Retired / Old Public Prosecutors / ACB Case Experienced Lawyers – Age years: 45 to 65
Must have 07 years of experience as a lawyer in the field of law. Retired Judge and Retired Government
The lawyer can also apply Cases should be handled in Sessions Court. Those who have run special ACB cases Preferred Will be given.
A copy of the judgment in such a self-executed case. Applicant’s application not to copy Will not be taken into account.
Knowledge as well as experience of the law related to the crime. Should.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in bribery cases.
Candidates should have a good knowledge of computer as well as internet.
Candidate’s residence must be at the place of appointment. And they won’t be able to up-and-down Candidate should have knowledge of English.
No departmental action has been taken against the candidate if he is a retired officer / employee Should. Appointment will not be available after the age of 62.
No offense should be filed against the nominee.
Must be a member of professional legal entities Will remain.
Candidates who do not submit will not be considered.
How to Apply For ACB Gujarat Bharti
- Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Selection Process For ACB Gujarat Recruitment
- The candidate to be appointed should be appointed on contract basis as per the prescribed norms The terms of the agreement shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the Government and the Bureau and from time to time The amendment will be binding on the appointed candidate. As per the agreement to be made by the candidate to be appointed The bids and terms are accompanied by a sense of observation.
- Last Date: 31-08-2020