Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment for 214 Officers Posts 2020 Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank with its Head office at Mumbai, invites online applications for recruitment of Officers in various streams up to Scale IV.
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, work experience etc.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment for 214 Officers Posts 2020
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Officers in various Scales|
|Total Vacancies||214 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Last Date||30-09-2020|
Candidates are requested to read the entire notice carefully before paying fees and submitting application. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment process.
Total Posts: 214
Posts Name: Officers in various Scales
• Economist (SMGS -IV): 02 Posts
• Economist (MMGS -II): 02 Posts
• Statistician (MMGS -II): 02 Posts
• Risk Manager (SMGS -IV): 03 Posts
• Risk Manager (MMGS -III): 06 Posts
• Credit Analyst (SMGS -IV): 60 Posts
• Credit Officers (JMGSI-I): 79 Posts
• IT (Fintech) (SMGS -IV): 07 Posts
• IT (Fintech) (MMGS -III): 10 Posts
• IT (Fintech) (MMGS -II): 13 Posts
• IT (Data Scientist) (SMGS -IV): 03 Posts
• IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -III): 03 Posts
• IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -II): 06 Posts
• IT (Info. Security) (SMGS -IV): 02 Posts
• IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -III): 02 Posts
• IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -II): 04 Posts
• Tech Appraisal (MMGS -II): 10 Posts
Education Qualification : Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5%, wherever minimum 60% marks is stipulated in Educational Qualifications i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit : – Educational Qualifications/ Experience etc. (As on 01.09.2020) : Relaxation of Upper age limit Please Check Official Advt.
Selection will be through online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
ONLINE EXAM PATTERN
- English Language : 50 Maximum Marks
- Professional Knowledge : 75 Maximum Marks
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry : 50 Maximum Marks
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 16.09.2020to 30.09.2020and no other mode of application will be accepted.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16/09/2020
• Closure of registration of application: 30/09/2020
• Closure for editing application details: 30/09/2020
• Last date for printing your application: 15/10/2020
• Online Fee Payment: 16/09/2020 to 30/09/2020
- Notification: Click Here
- More Details: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here