CBSE class 12 result 2020 declared: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the results of class 12th (Science, Arts and Commerce). The Board has released the results on its official results website cbseresults.nic.in. You can also visit this result page through CBSE’s main website cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Class 12 result 2020 declared
|Organization Name||The Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Subject||CBSE class 12 result|
How to Check Result on Digi Locker app
CBSE students can download their digital marksheet and certificates from the Digi Locker app. After downloading the app, one has to log in with the CBSE registered mobile number, OTP and 6-digit roll number. Digilocker’s details have also been sent to the registered mobile number of students by CBSE.
How to Check Result on Your Mobile
Don’t bother if the website is not opening. You can also get your result by phone call. CBSE has provided IVRS facility. For this, you have to call the number given below. Then when asked during that call, enter your roll number and date of birth in the mobile itself. You will get the result.
CBSE 12th result 2020 All Student Approx
- Total Number of Registered Students – 12,03,595
- Number of students appearing in the examination – 11,92,961
- Number of students passed in the exam – 10,59,080
- What is the total pass percentage – 88.78 percent
- Pass percentage of girls – 92.15 percent
- Pass percentage of students – 86.19 percent
Important dates Event dates
- STD 10th exam start date 15 February 2020
- STD 10th exam end date 30 March 2020
- Result release date 15 July 2020 (temporary)
- STD 12th exam start date 15 February 2020
- STD 12th exam end date 14 April 2020
- Result release date 13 July 2020
Important Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement Notification.