CSMCRI Bhavnagar Recruitment : CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Bhavnagar Recruitment for Project Associate-I Posts 2020, CSMCRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc for the position of Project Associate I
CSMCRI Bhavnagar Recruitment 2020
Project Associate I: 09 posts
Post No. 1: One Post
Essential Qualifications: B.E./ B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering CSMCRI Bhavnagar RecruitmentCSMCRI Bhavnagar Recruitment.
- Desirable experience: The chosen candidates can got to work on instrumentality, design, development, fabrication, and watching & review work of project models needed in varied salt connected field activities. Knowledge of operating solar thermal energy based instruments, solar concentrator, field implementation of integral system for salt yield improvement in brine ponds.
Post No. 2: One Post
Essential Qualifications: B.E./ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering.
- Desirable experience: Construction and designing of Solar Salt ponds and preparation of civil works estimates as per DSR or SOR, studies related to climatic parameter of solar salt works and experience in brine management. As part of the project work, extensive field work, performing counter survey and AutoCAD designing may be required.
Post No. 3: Seven Posts
Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry CSMCRI Bhavnagar Recruitment.
- Desirable experience: The selected candidates have to work on either of the projects “Deployment of Integrated process for enhancement of brine evaporation rate @ 30-40% to improve yield of solar salt in existing areas” or “Extraction of Critical Metals from used Li ion Batteries”. The selected candidates have to work on chemical analysis especially related to salt and marine chemicals with classical / instrumental methods. Development of novel methods of increase in quality and production of common salt and marine chemicals, saline waste management. Demonstration of methods of high purity salt and marine chemicals production at different locations in the country. The candidate will be working on manual dismantling of batteries, solution studies, and separation studies, Analysis of chemical samples, process development, optimization and demonstration of the above processes.
- Rs. 31000/- pm + HRA as per CSIR guidelines. The HRA is payable only if no Hostel accommodation is available.
- As on the date of interview, maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Duration of Job:
- These positions area unit strictly temporary basis up to 31/03/2021. long for one year as per performance of the candidate. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or express for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI. Interested candidates area unit requested to send form in conjunction with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail (email@example.com). The last date of receipt of E-mail is 03/07/2020.
- When scrutinize all the applications the interview dates and time are going to be intimated by e-mail. The interview are going to be control through skype or alternative on-line app. it’ll be intimated by e-mail.
Prescribed format for application is accessible with packaging. you’re requested to send Associate in Nursing application giving full particulars like (1) Full name and communicating address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) instructional qualifications and knowledge (if any). you’re additionally requested to send all the scanned documents like certification, caste certificate, instructional qualifications certificates, expertise (if any) certificate, publications (if any), icon – passport size and the other documents associated with the on top of posts.
- Last Date: 03-07-2020
- Advertisement: Click Here