Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) Recruitment for JRF & Project Assistant Posts 2020,And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below
GFSU Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates are invited to submit recent BIODATA/CV to the contact for the position of One Junior Research Fellow position (initially for 2 months, later can be extended till project terminates) and One Project Assistant position (initially for 2 months, later can be extended till project terminates) as per the details mentioned below:
Name of Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 01
- Project Assistant: 01
- UGC-NET in Psychology (for JRF only), MA/MSc. in Psychology (or Allied Disciplines viz., Forensic Psychology, Neuropsychology or Cognitive Science) with 55% marks for Gen, OBC; 50% for reserved candidates.
- Good knowledge of Statistical Tools; Good Experimental Designing Skills in E-Prime/SuperLab and EEG/ERP Paradigms, Programming Skills preferably MATLAB-Psychophysics Toolbox, Signal Processing and or Skilled with Clinical Assessment training.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- The study is based on pre-assessment, treatment, and follow-up assessments using Clinical, Behavioral, and specific Neurofeedback induced Executive and Emotional functioning tests/protocols which would be used to provide insight on possible mediators and moderators of the integrated intervention outcome on juvenile delinquents (Children Conflict with Law, CCL).
- Fellowship JRF = 31,000/month (plus 24% HRA) as per DST-Jan, 2019 norms. PA = 15,000/month (consolidated).
- Max. 28 years (can be relaxed for exceptional cases) till the last date of advertisement.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should email their BIODATA or CV (with scanned copies of their supporting educational mark sheets/certificates only viz., 10th, 10+2, Graduation and PG in .pdf format, with a recent colour photograph, & NET Certificate if applicable) to the undersigned on or before 10th June 2020, 23:59 hrs with email subject line ‘Application for JRF/PA posts under DST-CSRI-2019/20 Project’.
- Name of PI: Dr Proshanto Kr. Saha, PhD.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Tel No.: 8758316189
Advertisement: Click Here
More Details: Click Here