GNFC Recruitment 2020 – Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. (GNFC) Recruitment for Various Post Candidate can check below More Complete detail How to apply, Qualification for the GNFC Career and aspire can read complete detail and apply online or interview as per GNFC recruitment Rules, GNFC Careers @ www.gnfc.in
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online Before The Last Date , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
GNFC Recruitment 2020 | Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd Recruitment Various Posts | Apply Online @ GNFC Careers ( i.e. www.gnfc.in )
We are a Government of Gujarat promoted public limited company engaged in the business of mainly Fertilizers, Industrial Chemicals, Information Technology & Neem Products having annual turnover of Rs. 5000 Crores. Main Complex of the Company was established in the year 1976 and commercial production started in the year 1981.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.|
|Post Name||HEAD – FMCG Neem Based Products (On Contract)|
|Total Vacancies||Various Post|
|Where is GNFC
|Application Mode||Online / or / Offline
|Official Website||https://www.gnfc.in/ @ GNFC Careers
GNFC Careers – We invite Expression of Interest for short listing renowned multinational HR Consultants of international repute having set up at major cities across the country to professionally address major issues on HR Front and to firm up HR Policies / Guidelines. Interested Consultants should have proven track record of having provided such services in large industries having turnover of more than Rs. 5000 Crores / One Billion Dollars.
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd – GNFC
Fully furnished centrally air-conditioned ready to move office space, having dual power with DGSet back up and measuring 5500 sqft. to 30000 sqft. available for rent at GNFC Infotower, S. G. Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad and Also at Tower One, GIFT City, Gandhinagar.
- Most suitable for IT enabled services/ Back 0ffice work / Call centres
- Healthy work environment
- No brokerage charge would be given by GNFC
(GNFC), is a joint sector enterprise promoted by the Government of Gujarat and the Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.(GSFC). It was set up in Bharuch, Gujarat in 1976. in an extremely prosperous industrial belt, GNFC draws on the resources of the natural wealth of the land as well as the industrially rich reserves of the area.
GNFC started its manufacturing and marketing operations by setting up in 1982, one of the Over the next few years, GNFC successfully commissioned different projects – in fields as diverse as chemicals, fertilizers and electronics.
Interested business houses to directly contact us, at: 079 40007410/079 66743223 or visit GNFC Ltd., Block no. 304, GNFC Infotower, S G Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad 380 054.
GNFC Recruitment Process @ www.gnfc.in
(GNFC) As all the know about the Fertilizer company by the Government it Provide the Largest Fertilizer Product of Gujarat Farmer it Large Department, So This company have many Employee and Every Time Need the More Opportunities For Various Department so Candidate can apply Through it’s Official Website or participate in Interview Program.
How to GNFC Career 2020 @ www.gnfc.in
- All the Interested candidate can check Every day https://www.gnfc.in/career.html
- So When it Publish the Recruitment Notification Can Apply Through Official website.
- Second , Aspire Read the Daily News paper Because (GNFC) Many Time Give Advt. in News paper So candidate can Participate in Interview Program.
- Then app the Qualified Person Easily Join GNFC Career.
Latest Job in – GNFC Recruitment 2020
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. (GNFC) Recruitment for Head (FMCG Neem Based Products) Post 2020
Post Name: HEAD – FMCG Neem Based Products (On Contract) 20-25 years in FMCG Sector, Out of which 7 years at Senior Level position in one organization.
Age: Around 48 to 50 years
Educational Qualification : MBA-Marketing (Full Time Course) from the from a recognized institute / college/ university with good academic track records.
Last Date: 04-09-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Narmadanagar Rural Development Society (NARDES) CSR (GNFC) Recruitment for Teacher Posts 2020
Posts Name: Teacher
Educational Qualification, How to Apply & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Last Date: Within 10 Days from the Date of Advertisement Published
(Advertisement Published Date: 29-08-2020)
Advertisement: Click Here
How to Apply for GNFC Recruitment 2020
GNFC Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd we Read the about Recruitment and company so your mind ask to you how to apply for this job at that time radherojgar.in suggest to guide the complete information of Apply in GNFC.
Step1 :- Candidate Go to the https://www.gnfc.in/ and in Career section.
Step2 : – Read the Published notification and check your Eligibility.
Step3 : – If You are Eligible then You can apply online By the link Given in Below.
Step4 : – Click on Apply Button and Fill the Complete detail of Recruitment.
Step5 : – Fill the Complete Detail and Upload Photo graph and Signature and Document.
Step6 : – Confirm Your Application and Take Out the Print Of Application And Note Down Your Application Number.
GNFC Office Address GNFC Careers
Address: Silver Oak Complex, 203, Productivity Rd, Near Shrenik Park Circle, Vadodara, Gujarat 390020
Narmadanagar Rural Development Society – NARDES
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
P.O. Narmadanagar, Bharuch – 392015.
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Salaries – GNFC Salary
GNFC Employee salary are based on their job and work Post it also published in the recruitment notification candidate can easily decide and check salary for every post, so it is depend on employee work, We Give Some Example as per Glassdoor you can see below Example, or Any Official Detail Radherojgar.in Suggest The Please Visit the official Website www.gnfc.in And Chek Complete Detail About GNFC Career.
- Field Engineer – Monthly : About Rs.28K – Rs.31K
- Invited Lecturer : About Rs.1,238K – Rs.1,330K
- Engineer :About Rs.1,339K – Rs.1,443K
- Graduate Trainee Officer – Monthly : About Rs.15K – Rs.16K
- Senior Accounts Officer : Rs.1,074K – Rs.1,171K
Education Qualification For Recruitment GNFC 2020
Usually the Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Is Depend on the Post Means As per GNFC Rules But We Give some Example given below we Give the Qualification for the post of HEAD – FMCG Neem Based Products (On Contract)
- Analyze the primary and secondary markets to identify the market size, segmentation and target market for GNFC Neem products
- Implement necessary budgetary control system in order to ensure adherence to the financial goals of the business.
- Formulate Strategies for diversification & expansion of Neem business and Set up and manage GNFC Neem vertical as per best practices in FMCG industry.
- Strategize GNFC Neem distribution network and Channel / Distribution Management to ensure proper Supply against the demand.
- Manage all sales related activities by strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels.
- To provide Strategic input for Branding of GNFC Neem products and its Marketing & Brand Management.
- Create and develop Online market space by various Online portals for Neem products.
- Implement Digital marketing/Data Mining/Data Analytics for GNFC Neem products.
- Should have deep understanding of FMCG, Personal care products market.
Selection Process for GNFC Recruitment
The recruitment selection process without assigning any reason thereafter. The management reserves the right to add, modify or delete any eligibility standards/ criteria test as the case may be, to the selection process. Interested candidates may fill-up the application form online through below, For Any Official Detail Radherojgar.in Suggest The Please Visit the official Website www.gnfc.in
About GNFC Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd@ www.gnfc.in
Since inception, GNFC has worked towards an extensive growth as a corporation. A growth which respects the environment and springs from the progressive vision of GNFC.
GNFC today has extended its profile much beyond fertilizers through a process of horizontal integration. Chemicals/Petrochemicals, Energy Sector, Electronics/Telecommunications and Information Technology form ambitious and challenging additions to its corporate portfolio. GNFC has an enterprising, strategic view towards expansion and diversification.
GNFC is wedded to the prosperity of the farmers. It interacts with them on selection of seeds, on correct application of fertilizers, on scientific farming methods and on land and water management. A large soil testing laboratory offering free service, mobile fertilizer sales units for remote areas, field demonstrations, farmers camps and educational visits and the adoption of districts and villages under an intensive fertilizer campaign – all provide for a direct linkage with the farmer. GNFC also reaches out to the farmers through mass media communication and mobile audio visual units.
GNFC runs a school in the township of Narmadanagar, and has also sponsored a College for Science, Technology and Commerce.
FAQ (Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd Recruitment)
(1) Full Form of GNFC
- The Full Form of (GNFC) is Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd
(2) Who can Apply For GNFC Recruitment 2020
- All Candidate of Can Apply for This job Aspire Can Read and if he Meet the Eligibility he can apply.
(3) How to get job alerts For GNFC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates Get Job Alert for IGujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. can proceed by getting job alerts from Radherojgar.in. Subscribe to our email to get instant updates in your inbox about jobs in GNFC. By getting job alerts, candidates can get any event that occurs in the Guajrat GNFC Recruitment 2020 process.
Disclaimer – To see more information about GNFC Recruitment 2020, Please see the published notification, in this website, all information related to the job is easily available.