GPSC Chief Officer Class 3 Waiting List: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Chief Officer, Class–3 (Advt. No. 75/2018-19) Waiting List 2020 Declared
Municipal Chief Officer, Class-3, Govt. No.: – 4 / 2016-17, as per the recommendation of the candidates from the waiting list as per the recommendation in the letter no.
GPSC Chief Officer Class 3 Waiting List
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Municipal Chief Officer|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 75/2018-19|
Posts Name: .
Municipal Chief Office, Class–3 in the Gujarat State Municipal Chief Officer’s Service Class-3Urban Development and Urban Housing (Advt. No. 75/2018-19)
- The Preliminary Examination shall consist of one paper of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and carry a maximum of 150 total marks. Paper No. Subject Marks Duration 1 General Studies 150 75 Minutes Total 150 Marks
- Paper No Subject Marks Duration 1 Gujarati(Descriptive) 100 3 Hours 2 English (Descriptive) 100 3 Hours 3 General Studies (Descriptive) 200 3 Hours Total 400 Marks
Board: Gujarat Public Service Commission Sector-10 / A, Near “Six” Road, “Six-6” Circle, Gandhinagar-2010
- So ,Radherojgar is on of the best Educational website in Gujarat .
- For Example : you can Find Any Government Jobs in this site is Easy Way.
- So Thant’s Why we are Different From Other Educational Site.
- Firstly We Know About the Book Before download.
- Secondly Read the full book and Decide its For Better For Government Jobs Seeker.
- Very Useful in Exam For Govt Job Seeker.
Important Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement Notification Thanks For Visiting.