Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) DySO/ Deputy Mamlatdar (Advt No. 20/2019-20) Result Declared @ GPSC DySO Result
The following 2461 candidates are declared provisionally qualified in the Competitive (Preliminary) Exam conducted by the Gujarat Public Service Commission on 13.10.2019 for the Advt.No.20/2019‐20,Deputy Section Officer,Class‐3. The candidates are declared provisionally qualified for appearing in the Main Written Examination, subject to their fulfilling all conditions of eligibility of Advt. No. 20/2019-20, GPSC DySO Result
GPSC DySO Result / Deputy Mamlatdar (Advt No. 20/2019-20) Result Declared
In accordance with the rules of the examination, all these candidates have to apply again for admission to the main examination in the detailed application form, as per the instruction of the commission. For the purpose, the public advertisement will be given and the candidates shall have to apply within the stipulated time.
Details of Category-wise Qualifying standard (Cut-off Marks) and Category wise total of qualified candidates are shown below:
|Category & Gender||Cut‐off Marks||Cut‐off Marks with 10% Relaxation for PH /Ex‐ Servicemen Candidate|
|Category & Gender||Cut‐off Marks||Cut‐off Marks with 10% Relaxation for PH /Ex‐
GPSC OJAS -Gujarat Public Service Commission Update
- Cut-off marks means marks secured by the last candidate in merit list (arrangement of total marks obtained in descending order) of the concerned category.
- As per Final Answer key declared for Paper-1 (DSP), Three (3) questions are cancelled. Therefore, it is decided by the Commission to equally distribute the marks of cancelled questions among 197 questions on pro-rata basis, as such evaluation has been carried out by treating each question with 1.015 mark for the right answer and (-) 0.305 mark for the wrong/multiple encoded/blank answer for Paper-1 in this
- In the cases, when Cut-off marks of reserved category candidates is higher than general category candidates. Cut-off marks of reserved category candidates is lowered down to the Cut-off marks of General category candidates. Accordingly, in this result,
- Cut-off marks of General Category (Male) is 72.22 whereas Cut- off marks of EWS (Male) Category, S.E.B.C. (Male) Category & SC(Male) Category is respectively 82, 86.05 & 80.75. Therefore, Cut-off marks of EWS (Male) ,S.E.B.C. (Male) & SC(Male) category is lowered down to 72.22 which is equivalent to the Cut-off marks of General category (Male).
- Cut-off marks of General Category (Female) is 61.58 whereas Cut- off marks of EWS (Female),S.E.B.C. (Female) & SC(Female) Category is respectively 68.87, 67.78 & 67.89. Therefore, Cut-off marks of EWS (Female), E.B.C. (Female) & SC (Female) category is lowered down to 61.58, which is equivalent to the Cut-off marks of General category (Female).
- As per the instruction of circular No. CRR-1096-2213-G.2, Dated: 31.08.2004 of General Administration Department, result of the widow candidates is prepared after addition of Bonus Mark. Bonus marks is 5% marks of the obtained marks by the candidate.
Check Result : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here