Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited , GSFDC Recruitment for Ayurvedic Pharmacist Post 2020 @ gsfdcltd.co.in
Requires Ayurvedic Pharmacist (Contract Based) Space-01
The por unit under the corporation is GSFDC. Contract based Ayurvedic Pharmacist is required for 11 months at Vadodara. Candidates who have passed the educational qualification with at least 50% marks in the walk-in-interview held on 02-09-2020 and 03-09-2020 and have 01 years of experience in making medicine in Ayurvedic Pharmacy can apply for the above from 11.00 to 5.00. To be present at the address .. Not more than 3 years of age.
GSFDC Recruitment for Ayurvedic Pharmacist Post 2020 @ gsfdcltd.co.in
There will be a five year exemption for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Socially and Educationally Backward Class candidates. Salary Rs.20,000 / – monthly / consolidated. Further details are available on the corporation’s website. ૩1 / BRC / 2020 / Managing Director
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Ayurvedic Pharmacist|
|Total Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Interview Date||02-09-2020, 03-09-2020|
Eligibility Qualification For Vacancy in Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited
Educational Qualification For GSFDC Recruitment : Candidates for the post of Ayurvedic Pharmacist should have the following qualifications as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act-1940 and the amendments made therein in 2008.
- A degree in Ayurveda or Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Siddha or Unani system of medicine as the case may be, conferred by University, a State Government Statutory Faculties, Councils and Boards of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Government or a State Government for this purpose or
- a diploma in Ayurveda, Siddha or Unani system of medicine granted by a State Government or an Institution recognized by the Central Government for this purpose, or
- graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry or Botany of a University recognised by the Central Government with experience of at least two years in the manufacture of drugs pertaining to the Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani system of medicine or
- A Vaid or Hakim registered in a State Register Practitioner of indigenous systems of medicines having experience of at least four years in the manufacture of Siddha or Unani drugs, or
- a qualification as Pharmacist in Ayurvedic (including Siddha) or Unani systems of medicine, possessing experience of not less than eight years in the manufacture of Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani drugs as may be recognized by the Central Government.
Age : Not more than 33 years on 01-08-2020. Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Class Candidates
Experience : Must have at least 1 year experience in herbal manufacturing in a recognized Ayurvedic Pharmacy. And the above qualification should be passed with at least 50% marks. Only candidates with such qualifications should be present. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Co-operative Pharmacy, Limited Company and Corporation.
Knowledge of computer : Basic knowledge of computer is required.
Language knowledge : Must have knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and Sanskrit language.
Duties And Responsibility Recruitment in gsfdcltd.co.in
(1) To manufacture as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Act
(2) It may be necessary to check the quality of the products currently manufactured in the manufacturing unit To make qualitative change there so that maximum value added of secondary forest products is obtained Could.
(3) Preparing new patents and proprietary products and their production and sale Work to get approval.
(4) To prepare classified herbs and get approval for their production and sale To operate.
(5) Production of approved ayurvedic herbs continues. To help.
(6) Adopt hygienic strategy in the production unit and clean the production area of the unit To keep and train and understand the workers in that regard.
(7) Production with Food and Drug Regulatory Authority, Gandhinagar as well as various offices, To coordinate the work related to it for the license etc.
(9) To provide various types of training to the employees working in the manufacturing unit from time to time.
(10) Need in the manufacturing process to prepare existing products as well as new products Necessary guidance on purchasing new machines and equipment To give
(11) To take all necessary steps to maintain the quality of the product in the manufacturing process and Creating standards and storing and maintaining standard samples
(12) All records relating to production shall be maintained.
Brief Not on Recruitment for GSFDC Recruitment
|Place of Duty:||GIDC, Ramangamdi, Por, Vadodara|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 / – monthly / consolidated|
|Time of contract||11 months|
|Other details:||No benefits other than monthly consolidated salary will be given.|
|Receivable leave will be given as per government rule. Debts were paid off after the contract expired Will not get holiday pay.|
|Salary will be paid by check.|
|Sending the application Details||Interested candidates should read the detailed advertisement on our website and the prescribed application format. Downloaded, filled in information, including required qualifications and experience and school leaving certificate enclosures 11.00 slope in walk-in-interview on 02-09-2020 and 03-09-2020 at the head office of the corporation. Attendance during 5.00 04 hours. Prepared the application in the prescribed format of the attached application Must be brought along.|
|Selection||The selection of the candidate for these posts is done by the educational qualification, experience and personnel taken by the selection committee This will be done based on the performance in the interview.|
Date and time
|Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd. Vanganga, 78, Alkapuri, Vadodara-390 007 On 02-09-2020 and on 03-09-2020 from 11.00 801. to 5.00 01 hours|