Gujarat ITI Admission 2020: will be conducted by Employment & Training Department, Gujarat State(Gandhinagar) Published Admission Notification For ITI / ITC Various Course 2020. Read Instructions About This Given Below Link.
Candidates seeking admission in the Admissions for the seats to be filled in the Admissions Session in Jully-2020 in the Government / Grant-in-Aids Institutions run by the State Department of Employment and Training, Gandhinagar.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 Apply Online
|Online application form Start||Admission Starting Date:01/07/2020|
|Last date to submit the application||Last Date For Admissions:27/07/2020|
|Admit card Download||July 2020|
|Exam Date||Month of July|
|Result declaration||Month of August|
|Merit Declare Process||Month of August|
About ITI Admission Gujarat
Various types of NCVT/ GCVT run at the State’s Cultural Grant N Aid Self-Employed Industrial Training Institute, Advertising for Admissions in Pattern Businesses August, 2020 for Advertising The process of filling up the online admission form for the seats to be filled in has started.
Friends, the notification of admission for the year 2020 will come. Friends who want to get admission can fill up the online form and register themselves.
In order to get admission in this, you can get admission in different trades up to a maximum of 3 passes or 6 passes and 12 passes.
Moreover As every year, the Government of Gujarat announces admission in different fields in employment and industrial training centers.
After you have to fill up the online form here, the merit list of the candidate will be issued as per the announced date.
Application Fees For Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
- Candidates Pay Fees through Online Mode.
- Total Fee Payable 50 Rs.
- You can Pay Fee through Credit / Debit Or Net Banking.
- After Pay Fee You Can Take out the Print of Payment Fees Print.
How to Apply For Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
- Go to the Official Website https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ Or http://talimrojgar.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on First Menu Apply Online Button.
- Fill the Detail Capital Latter Carefully.
- If you have mistake the Edit application and change made before submit Application.
- Upload Your Photo as per Given size.
- Confirm application.
- But Candidates Take out the Print of Application and Submit it ITI center.
Important Note Before Apply For Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
- Firstly: Candidate has to fill online application for admission Official Website : https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/ Or http://talimrojgar.gujarat.gov.in/ Apply 1 July 2020 to 30 July 2020th.
- Once the candidate has applied, if he wants to amend the form, he can go to the institute and correct it
- Before taking admission in iti, the candidate has to know how the merit list will come out, tuition fee, trade information, the candidate has to go there and take it himself.
- How much space in each organization will be placed in the official website.
- There will be guidance centers in every institution of the state from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Guidance will also be available on different helpline numbers
- Ahmedabad : (079) 22822426
- Gandhinagar : (079) 23253810
- Vadodara: (0265) 2438477
- Rajkot : (0281) 2458488
- Surat : (261) 2475195
- The candidate has to be present in person to know his merit after filling the form,This matter will be reported to the candidate through mobile SMS.
- The candidate will be informed on what date and at what time he will be present in person through Call Latter.
- ITI will see compulsory 80% attendance to sit in the exam.
- The form fee has to be filled online by the candidate
Document Required for Apply For Gujarat ITI Admission 2020
- Print of application form
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet (if Applicable)
- Govt Valid ID proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Driving license
- Other necessary documents, etc.
- Admission Starting Date:01/07/2020
- Last Date For Admissions:27/07/2020
Above al All Important Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement Notification.