IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar has announced the IIT Gandhinagar Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/05/2020. Notification is out for Project Assistant post for an industrial oriented project. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The initial appointment is for 09 months and extendable based on the performance in this post.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 to fill in 1 vacant position. The Education organization invites applications for Project Assistant Post from eligible candidates having M.Tech, M.Sc qualifications. The vacancy is in IIT Gandhinagar, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 1 Project Assistant Vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020-21 in Gandhinagar. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notification iitgn.ac.in published for the post Senior Project Associate in IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in IIT Gandhinagar Notification for the post Post Doctoral Fellow.
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech or M.Sc in Chemistry with a good academic record.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 8.0 CGPA.
- The selection will be based on Interview.
- There is no application fee.
- The desired candidate must possess skills in either chemistry. Synthetic chemistry with experience in natural product extraction is an added advantage.
- MTech or MSc in Chemistry with good academic record. Candidates should have minimum of 8.0 CGPA.
- Initial appointment is for 9 months and extendable based on the performance.
- 18000 INR per month
Deadline for application: 5th June, 2020.
- Candidates must send their applications via e-mail to Prof. Sivapriya Kirubakaran (email@example.com). Please send current CV with list of publications, summary of previous research experience and names and addresses of 2 potential referees. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail.
Advertisement: Click Here