MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU) invites Online applications for the posts of Temporary Assistant Professor/ Temporary Lecturer (Polytechnic College) in different . Recently new employment notice [NOTIFICATION NO.ADE April 22, 2020] for Teaching posts was released on 11-05-2020 till 05:30 p.m.
As per the MSUB notification, there are various vacancies are allotted for MSU Barods Assistant Professor Recruitment and vacacny details are given in the official notification. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Gujarat can apply to this recruitment via online mode. The last date for submission of online application for MSU Baroda Recruitment is 11.05.2020.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment for Assistant Professors & Various Other Teaching Posts 2020
Posts Name: Temporary Assistant Professors & Various Other Teaching Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must possess Master Degree/ Ph. D Degree/ M.E or M.Tech from recognized board or university.
- Should pass NET/SLET/SET Exam and NET/SLET/SET not be required for such Masters Programmes
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Personal Interview will be conducted for selection for selection of suitable candidates for MSU Baroda Teaching Vacancy.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.125 for SC/ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Credit/Debit Card, or online banking.
Steps to Apply Online
- Go to official website msubaroda.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Last date for submission of online application: 11-05-2020 till 05:30 p.m.