NDDB Recruitment For Assistant Post 2021 @ careers.nddb.coop NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides learning opportunities to each employees to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisation objectives. We are looking for young and energetic team members for our Cooperative Services Group.
NDDB Recruitment For Assistant Post 2021 @ careers.nddb.coop
Job Knowledge, Initiative, Verbal/Written Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Computing Skills, Stenography, Discipline, Quality and Service Oriention, Result Orientation, Presentation Skills and Learning Orientation
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job
||Please Read Notification|
Key roles and Responsibility
- Preparing draft letters and formatting technical documents
- Maintenance of correspondence and working files/records of the Group.
- Maintenance of archival documents, reports, publications, reference materials etc.
- Creating, updating and maintenance of data and reports in electronic form
Secretarial assistance to the Reporting officer and other colleagues in the Group
- Processing of bills, other claims, attendance etc. of employees in the Group in ERP and maintaining their records.
- Should understand and speak Hindi and local language. Knowledge of other languages would an added advantage.
- Other administrative assistance required in the Group.
Qualification & Experience
The incubent should be any graduate (from recognised university) with minimum 2 years of relevent experience.
- The position is reserved for Schedule Caste (SC) candidate
- Last date of receiving application is 16 May 2021
- (Candidate above 28 years of age as on 01 April 2021 need not apply)
- The position is on a fixed term employment for a period of 5 years which is renewable.