NDDB Recruitment for Managing Director Post 2020 : National Dairy Development Board,Other Detail Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, Last Date And Number of Post More Detail are Given Below Detail.
NDDB Recruitment for Managing Director Post 2020
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board|
|Education Qualification||Please Read Official Advertisement.|
|Work Location||Anand (Gujarat)|
|Type of Job
||Rs.2,05,400/- to Rs.2,24,400/- per month|
Educational Qualification For NDDB Recruitment for Managing Director Post 2020
- A degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Engineering or Post Graduate in Basic Sciences/ Humanities/ Economics/ Management/Commerce etc. with at least 25 years of work experience, including experience of working in dairy co-operatives/producer owned institutions. The candidate should be a senior management professional who has experience in conceptualizing, implementing and monitoring Animal Husbandry, Agriculture and Dairy/ Rural Development programmes and/ or working closely with Cooperatives/Producers’ Institutions and/or various Government Departments/PSUs. Candidates interested to come on deputation may apply as per rules applicable to them.
- Candidate should be below 55 years of age (as on 31 July 2020). For deserving candidates, age relaxation of upto 2 years shall be considered.
- The Managing Director would be required to work closely with various State Cooperative Dairy Federations and Unions, Producer owned institutions and the Central Government and State Governments.
Roles and Responsibilities For NDDB Recruitment for Managing Director Post 2020
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the various technical and administrative groups in NDDB achieve their respective goals.
- The incumbent will also play an important role in the implementation of flagship programmes of NDDB which encompasses increasing milk productivity, enhancing the coverage of milk producers through producer centric institutional structures and capacity building.
- This includes the roll out and implementation of the various Government Schemes.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should forward their application along with their updated bio-data by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to The General Manager (HRD), Post Box 40, National Dairy Development Board, Anand – 388 001,Gujarat, clearly mentioning the post applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for receiving the applications is 31 July 2020
Important Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement Notification. For More Detail We Suggest Check Always Official Website Given Above Links. Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.