North East Frontier Railway Recruitment for 4499 Trade Apprentice Posts 2020, Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment for 4499 Trade Apprentice Posts 2020
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in way against 4499 slots. Applications complete in all respects should 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
|Organization Name||North East Frontier Railway|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Last Date||15-09-2020|
Name of Posts (Total 4499 Posts) in Railway Recruitment for 4499 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop : 970 Posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ) : 493 Posts
- Rangiya (RNY) : 435 Posts
- Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop: 1302 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 484 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN: 539 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) : 276 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS For Railway Recruitment for 4499 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Age Limit : –The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
- Education Qualification :- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- Application Fees : Application fees (Non-refundable) –Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only),Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under.
|Date of publication of Notification on Website||13-08-2020|
|Opening date & time of Online Application||16-08-2020|
|Closing date & time of Online Application||15-09-2020|
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/NFR website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc. carefully.