Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment for General Manager (Law) & Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) Posts 2020,Other Detail Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, Last Date And Number of Post More Detail are Given Below Detail.
Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Various Post 2020
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Application Start Date||07-07-2020|
|Last Date Application||06-08-2020|
- General Manager (Law)-Advt. No. CC/04/2020 (A) (01 Post)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)-Advt. No. CC/04/2020 (B) (02 Post)
Education Qualification Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment:
- General Manager: Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/University.
- Post Graduate qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial/ Corporate Law/ Labour/ Taxation Law will be an added advantage.
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary):Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Only those candidates who possess the above qualification as on last date of application are eligible
- General Manager (Law) : INR 1,20,000-2,80,000
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): Rs. 50,000/-3%-1, 60,000/-(IDA)
- General Manager (Law) : 52 years as on 06.08.2020(Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1968)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): 28 years as on 06.08.2020(Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1992)
MC Recruitment for Enforcement Officer Post 2020
How to Apply Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/-
Step to Apply Online
- Firstly, Go to the Visit the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Secondly, Click on “Apply here for Eligible Post.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- Fill the Application Form Detail Carefully In Capital Latter.
- Upload scanned photo & sign.
- Pay Application Fee Applicant Pay Through Online Pay Through Credit or Debit Or Internet Banking.
- Submit & save the confirmation page.
- Take Out The Print of application For Further Use.
- Note Down the Application Registration Number Safe Places.
- Application Start Date :07-07-2020
- Online Application Last Date : 06-08-2020
- General Manager : Click Here
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) : Click Here