RMC Recruitment for Enforcement Officer: Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Recruitment for Enforcement Officer Post 2020,Other Detail Like Education Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, Last Date And Number of Post More Detail are Given Below Detail.
According to the following vacancies, G.P.M.C. Date for interview to fill the lock of 3 mouths on temporary basis under section 3 (2) of Act 19 13-07-2030 on Monday at 11:00 hrs. Held at Ambedkar Bhavan, Dhebar Road, Central Zone Office, 1st Floor Building Hall
RMC Recruitment for Enforcement Officer Post 2020
|Organization Name||Rajkot Municipal Corporation|
|Job Location||Rajkot (Gujarat)|
Total Posts for RMC Recruitment for Enforcement Officer:
- 01 Post
- Enforcement Officer (Ex Army Man)
- Rs 49,700/ Month
Educational Qualification for RMC Recruitment for Enforcement Officer
- Must have completed at least 1 year of service in the Army Captain Cadre.
- No More then 52 Year
Selection Process RMC Recruitment for Enforcement Officer:
- Candidates Select Based on interview.
How to Apply for RMC Recruitment for Enforcement Officer:
- Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Rajkot (Gujarat) – INDIA
Fax : +91-281-2224258
E-Mail : email@example.com
- Interview Date: 13-07-2020
About Rajkot Municipal Corporation If Online Application Recruitment
- Consider the following details when applying online.
- Candidates should read the recruitment information and instructions carefully before applying online.
- Candidate should submit his / her color passport size photo of 15 KB. (105 X 145) and Signature 16 KB. (215 X 80) should be scanned and uploaded in JPG format so as not to exceed the size.
Steps to apply online: –
- The first applicant will have to save his / her full details in the online application. Doing so will generate the reference number of the applicant’s application which the applicant will have to remember.
- Using the reference number, the applicant will have to upload his scanned photograph as well as his signature.
- The candidate has to confirm after saving the application. Only then will the application be considered valid and the payment will be made online
- Go to the fee payment on the website of Rajkot Municipal Corporation, enter your application number, date of birth and mobile number and then click on search. So that fee payment can be done only online from the gateway. And the application can be printed immediately after the online payment.