Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Saraswat Bank) Recruitment for Various Post @ saraswatbank.com, Who are Waiting Jobs in Banking Sector this is a good chance to Join in Bank Career So Guy’s Check Below All Information And Apply Online in Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi.
- saraswat bank recruitment 2021 syllabus
- saraswat bank recruitment 2021 salary
- saraswat bank recruitment 2021 pdf
- saraswat bank recruitment apply online
- saraswat bank recruitment 2021 apply online
- saraswat bank salary for clerk
- saraswat bank recruitment process
- saraswat bank recruitment salary
The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates, residing in the following regions.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 @ saraswatbank.com | Latest Job in Saraswat Bank Apply Online
Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Recruitment for 150 Business Development Officer Posts 2021
Toal Posts: 150 Posts
Posts Name: Business Development Officer
Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 17/03/2021
• Closure of registration of application: 31/03/2021
• Closure for editing application details: 31/03/2021
• Last date for printing your application: 15/04/2021
• Online Fee Payment: 17/03/2021 to 31/03/2021
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Saraswat Bank) Recruitment for 150 Junior Officer Posts 2021 @ saraswatbank.com
|1||Maharashtra||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad||85|
|3||Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|5||Kolhapur & Sangli||10|
|7||Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|9||Karnataka||Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|10||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara||06|
Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply Online through the Bank website (https://www.saraswatbank.com) on or before the time frame indicated. For Online Application, candidates should have a valid e-mail ID & it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The important instructions regarding online examination may be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
Candidates can apply online only from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021 (inclusive of both days). No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
The candidates should ful fil the following eligibility norms for recruitment
|Age||Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021.
Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification For Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 @ saraswatbank.com
|Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
Important Note For Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong
- The contents of the online test will be
Exam Pattern | Syllabus
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||
|Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
How to Apply | Online Application Process For Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 @ saraswatbank.com
- The facility will be available for online application from 03.2021 to 19.03.2021. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 19.03.2021 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other
- If any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one time, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
Examination Centres (Tentative List)
- The venue of the examination will be mentioned in Online Exam Call
- No request for change of Centre/Venue/Date/Time for examination shall be
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres and/or add some other centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
Download of Call letters
Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website (https://www.saraswatbank.com) for downloading call letters for online test. The candidates can download the call letters one week before the examination date. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter.
DISCLAIMER For Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 @ saraswatbank.com
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not ful fil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her/ their candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her/ their services are liable to be terminated. Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of written examinations/ other tests/ selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
|1||Website link open||:||05.03.2021|
|2||Starting date for apply online and payment of fees||:||05.03.2021|
|3||Last date to apply online and payment of fees||:||19.03.2021|
|4||Start date for downloading Call letters from website||:||One week before the examination|
- Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- More Details: Click Here