Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission 2020-21: has Published the Notification For the Admission in B.ed Candidate can check more detail given in below and apply online through official website.
Saurashtra University B.Ed. The last date for registration of admission will be extended instead of 09/05/2020. Which will be put in the news on the website. So the student will be able to fill the form in regular fee till then.
Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission 2020-21
|Organization Name||Saurashtra University|
|Last Date Application||14-08-2020|
How to Apply for Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission 2020-21
- Candidate can Apply Through Official website https://www.sauedu.in/ Or Official Application through can apply.
- Go to the SAUEDU.IN and Read the Information Book.
- After Read the Complete Information Click on “i Agree” Button.
- Then Fill Full Required Detail Carefully, Upload Document and Pay Fees of Application.
IMP Note : The fee for registration form for B.Ed course is Rs. 450 / -, which has to be paid online which can be done through debit card, credit card, net banking and other wallet.
Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission 2020-21 Last Date
- The results of the students who have graduated from Saurashtra University in the year 2020-21 have come and the process of filling up the forms for their B.Ed admission is underway. This process will continue till 14-8-2020
Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission 2020-21 Merit List
- After The Apply Online for B.Ed Admission and Process for Fees Payment then University Will Published the Merit List For Admission After The Last Date of Online Application.
- Candidate can Check The Official Website for Merit List www.sauedu.in.
Saurashtra University B.Ed Admission 2020-21 Fees (Application).
- Debit Card : Rs. 450/- + Charges Rs. 0/-
- Credit Card : Charges Rs. 450/- + 1.1%
- Net banking : Charges Rs. 450/- + Rs. 15/-
- Other Wallet : Charges Rs. 450/- + 1.5%
Saurashtra University B.ed Government College list
B.Ed. Forms of students graduating from other universities other than Saurashtra University who have filled the form in the syllabus have been rejected as per the issue number 7 mentioned in the form information booklet of the students who have not got the result of the last semester which the students should take note of. If such student has any question, contact the helpline 9998800039 or e-mail the mail id [email protected]
And More This 2020-21 academic Year Go to the www.sauedu.in
- Candidate Passport Size Photograph.
- Upload Required Leaving Certificate.
- Applicant TY (Sem-5, Sem-6) can Upload Mark Sheet.
- Cast Certificate (if Applicabel)
- For SEBC candidate Required Non Cremilier Certificate.
- More Detail Please Read Official Notification.
www.sauedu.in b.ed 2020
Any advertisement regarding admission will not appear in the current letter. Only B.Ed will be placed on the website of Central Admission Committee so keep checking the website of B.Ed Central Admission Committee from time to time.
B.Ed. To inform all the students applying for the course that, Admission will be allotted this time in the following college affiliated to Saurashtra University given in Letter No .: SAUEDU / 2020/03/265.
- Saurashtra University B.Ed Central Admission Committee
- (B.Ed Central Admission):2020-21
- C/o Academic Center,
- [email protected]