1564 Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an open competitive computer-based exam to select candidates for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Departmental candidates among Constable, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police with a minimum three years in service can also apply for the exam. The age of such candidates should not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST). The details of the posts and salary structure are given below:
SSC Recruitment for 1564 Sub–Inspectors in Delhi Police
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1,395|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||91|
|Sub-Inspector – (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||78|
Educational Qualifications For 1564 Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police
- A candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
- The age of candidates should be between 20 to 25 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC and Ex-Servicemen categories.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- ESM – 10 Years
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Women / Ex. Serv. – Rs. 0/-
Pay Scale (Salary):
- SI (GD)/SI (Executive) – Rs. 35,100/–Rs.1,12,400/-
- ASI (Executive) – Rs.29,200/–Rs.92,300/-
How To Apply For 1564 Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police
- So Candidates applying for Sub-Inspectors post through SSC Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official SSC website at https://ssc.nic.in/ sand submit their applications on or before July 16, 2020 by 11:30 pm.
Apply For More Police Jobs : Click Here
- Firstly :Starting Date of Online Application: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2020
- Receipt of applications End : 16-07-2020 (23:30)
- Online fee payment End on: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
- Generation of offline Challan End on: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
- Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021