UIDAI Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Director General Vacancies 2020.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
UIDAI Recruitment 2020 Candidates updated on May 24, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for applying UIDAI Recruitment 2020 along with current UIDAI Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent 27 UIDAI Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest UIDAI 2020 job openings instantly here
UIDAI Recruitment 2020 Detail
Post Name :
- Assistant Director General Total Posts: 14
Education Qualification :
- Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 12 or above. OR Officers from State/ UT Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
- Experience in monitoring and implementation of large scale project(s) having multiple ecosystem partners. Experience in handling of matters relating to Budget, Accounts, Administration, Procurement of goods and services etc. Experience in e-Governance and ICT related projects. For one post at UIDAI Headquarters a degree in Law from a recognized University with experience in handling legal matters and court cases.
- Pay Matrix Level 13 (Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900)
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Interview
- Below 56 years
How to Apply :
- The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format, along with documents listed in may be forwarded to ADG (IIR), Unique Identification Authority of India (uidai), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001. The application may also be sent through email on firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 22.06.2020. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (uidai), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
- Notification Click Here