UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2020 Notification, (Union Public Service Commission) has published the recruitment for Combined Defense Services Examination (II) posts, the desired candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment and only then apply according to his qualifications For More Detail Check Below Detail.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2020 Notification @ upsconline.nic.in
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Last Date||25-08-2020|
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Important date @ upsconline.nic.in
The Online Applications can be filled upto 25th August, 2020 till 6:00 PM.
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 01.09.2020 to 07.09.2020 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
- Notification published date: 05-08-2020
- Last date for application: 25-08-2020
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Vacancy Detail @ upsconline.nic.in
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 100 151 (DE) Course commencing in July, 2021 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC “C” Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course 26 commencing in July, 2021 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC “C” Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry ) holders ].
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) 32 Training Course commencing in July, 2021 i.e. No. 210 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC “C” Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 169 post —114th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2021
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 17 28th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October, 2021.
Eligibility For UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Vacancy Detail @ upsconline.nic.in
Graduation / Engineering / Bachelor Degree / 10th / 12th, or its equivalent degree is also approved, see published notification for more information.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Age Limit :
The age of the candidate should be 20 – 24 years. Please see published notification for age relaxation and other information.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Women: Rs.0/-
UPSC has no provision to refund any fee amount paid by candidates, so in case of successful withdrawal of application the fees will not be refunded.
How to Apply For UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2020 @ upsconline.nic.in
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website http://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- Go to The upsconline.nic.in and Read The Notification Carfully.
- Click on Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Section.
- Fill the Part 1 mandotory detail.
- Pay Fees online or Offline.
- And after Pay Fees Fill the Part 2.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Conform the Application and take out the print of application.
Selection Process UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2020 @ upsconline.nic.in
Candidates to be finally selected Based on Merit list And Medical Test should at least secure the minimum qualifying marks at the Services Selection Board. Subject to this condition and to their being declared medically fit, successful candidates shall be placed in the order of merit based on the total marks secured in the written examination and the Service Selection Board interview. The final selection shall be made in the order of merit up to the number of vacancies available.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy :
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
Important Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement Notification. For More Detail We Suggest Check Always Official Website Given Above Links. Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.