VMC Recruitment for 144 Various Posts 2020 – Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Recruitment for 144 Junior Clerk, Case Writer, Security Guard & Other Posts 2020 – Only online applications are invited for the following posts at 34 Urban PHCs working in the Health Department of Vadodara Municipal Corporation as well as at the newly upgraded 24 * 7 Urban PHCs outsourced on a very temporary basis on 11 months contract basis. For this, the candidate can apply on the website https://vmc.gov.in/ from 25-09-2020 (00.01 hours). Online applications must be made by 05-10-2020 (23.53 hours).
VMC Recruitment for 144 Various Posts 2020
|Organization Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Total Vacancies||144 Posts|
|Job Location||Vadodara (Gujarat)
|Application Last Date||05-10-2020|
Educational Qualification & Vacancy Detail VMC Recruitment 2020
AYUSH Medical Officer (16 Posts, 22,000/- Salary) : BSAM / BAMS or Ayurveda expert or 3 years in dispensary or 3 years in hospital Diploma in Ayurveda with experience.
Mid Wifery (NPM) 16 Posts (30000 Salary)
(1) From an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
Basic BSc or Post Basic BSc / (Nursing) degree or
(2) Diploma Course in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council or Gujarat Nursing Council and
(3) Post Basic Diploma Course in Nurse Practitioner Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
(4) Commuter course done from a recognized institute.
Junior Clark (01 Post, 19500/- Salary)
(1) Graduate in any subject and commuter Diploma or certificate course in application.
(2) 4 to 5 years experience of 115 system
Case Writer (34 Posts) -12 pass as well as 3 years experience in class-4 13000 / – at least 3 standard pass, English proficient.
Peon (7 Posts) Preference 8500 / –
Ayaben (Class-4) 53 Posts – At least 4th standard pass, 3 years experience 8500 / – Standard 8 pass as well as complete knowledge of Gujarati language.
Must have security guard 17. 8500 / – Preference in selection of Army Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-09-2020
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-10-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here