Western Railway Recruitment for 177 Medical Practitioners and Paramedical Staff Posts 2020
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: In view of COVID-19 Pandemic ,Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central, Western Railway is going to conduct Telephonic/ Whats app interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist ) and Paramedical staff on full-time contract basis for THREE Months to work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital. Currently RRC Western Railway has issued the employment notice [E/MD/889/VOL VIII/CONTRACT] for engagement of 177 vacancies and these vacancies are allocated for CMP-GDMO, CMP Specialist, Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician, Hospital Attendants & House Keeping Assistant Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Railway those candidates should make the online registration @ 22.214.171.124/bct (ekarmik) from 18.05.2020 to 24.05.2020.
Total Posts: 177 Posts
Posts Name: Medical Practitioner & Para Medical Staff
- General Duty Medical Officer (CMP-GDMO – Regular): 09 Posts
- CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae /Intensivist /Physician/Anesthetists /Radiologist: 11 Posts
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant: 65 Posts
- House Keeping Asst.: 90 Posts
- CMP-GDMO & CMP Specialist: 53 years.
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years.
- Hospital Attendants & House Keeping Assistant: 18 to 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CMP-GDMO: MBBS and registered with MCI/ MMC.
- CMP Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree/Diploma in respective specialty.
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: B.Sc plus Diploma in hemodialysis.
- Hospital Attendants & House Keeping Assistant: Matric pass with experience of working in hospital set up.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
How to Apply:
How To Apply Candidates applying for various posts through Western Railway Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official E-Karmik website at http://126.96.36.199/bct and submit their applications on or before May 24, 2020
- Telephonic/ Whats app interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CMPs & Paramedical Staff Posts.
- Interviews will be held from 26.05.2020 onwards.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-05-2020
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-05-2020
• Interview date: 26-05-2020